This dish is so easy to prepare, just arrange the food on a sheet pan drizzle with olive oil and chianti and shove it into a hot oven.
Roast Sausages with Grapes and Fennel
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic Drizzle
- 2 pounds Italian sausage links
- 1 pound red potatoes or fingerlings
- 5 to 6 cups stemmed black or red seedless grapes
- 4 sprigs rosemary, stemmed
- 2 bulbs fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Chianti wine
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place the sausages on a large sheet tray.
- Arrange the grapes, potatoes, rosemary and fennel alongside, not on top of, the sausages.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil all over.
- Then drizzle chianti and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast sausages for 25-30 minutes.
- Casings should be brown and crispy and the sausages are cooked through.
- Serve with crusty bread.