Alaska Cod Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 Alaska Cod or Halibut fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- Heat oven to broil setting.
- Mix cheese, , bread crumbs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, oregano and onion powder.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide and spread topping onto the top of each fillet.
- Place fillets on foil-lined broiler pan.
- Broil 5 to 7 inches from broiler element for 3 minutes, or until top is browned and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to 300°F and continue to cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Serve immediately.