This is one of our favorite salads, quick, easy, and delicious!
BLT chopped salad with corn & feta
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cob corn, roasted
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, olive oil, honey, and lime juice.
- Whisk vigorously.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Fold in bacon and feta.