Well, it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day, and it’s time for that once or twice a year tradition of Corned Beef. I usually buy the corned beef pre-seasoned and brined from Tnoy’s Meat Market here in Colorado. They do a really good job, and you can get beef or buffalo. The leftovers are great for either sandwiches or corned beef hash. My son really likes the hash.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash
- 4-5 pound corned beef brisket
- red potatoes, big chunks
- carrots, one inch chunks
- celery, large dice
- onions, quartered
- 2 bottles Guinness
- water to cover
- Place half the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Next, put in the corned beef.
- Put in the remaining vegetables.
- Pour in the Guinness.
- Put in enough water to just cover the beef.
- Cook on low for eight hours.
- Slice the beef in quarter inch slices.
- Arrange with vegetables on serving platter.