This is a quick tasty dish you can make if you are in a hurry. I paired it was some fried rice.
Hoisin Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, sliced thin on bias
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Pound tenderloins between 2 sheets of plastic wrap to 1-inch thickness.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk broth, hoisin, sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce together in bowl.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Cook tenderloins until well browned on both sides and meat registers 140 degrees.
- Add hoisin mixture and simmer until slightly thickened, turning tenderloins to coat.
- Remove skillet from heat and let pork rest in sauce for 5 minutes, then slice 1/2 inch thick.
- Serve, drizzled with glaze and sprinkled with scallions and sesame seeds.