Too hot to cook indoors, time to grill! Light and Tangy, quick and easy.
Lemon Dijon Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 large Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, pounded thin
- In a baking dish, combine mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire, thyme, and black pepper.
- Place the thin chicken breasts into dish and toss to coat.
- Leave the chicken on the counter for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium/medium-high and grill for 6 to 8 minutes a side until done.
- Remove to a cutting board.
- Tent with foil and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.