I love steak plain and seasoned with just salt and pepper. But sometimes, I like a little more. I also love bourbon and cream, like whiskey milk shakes. I know it sounds weird, but you should try it sometime. So, I am thinking steak, whiskey, and cream. Here is what you get…
Steak with Peppercorn Bourbon Cream Sauce
- Your favorite steak
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp cracked pepper, large pieces
- Prepare your steak the way you like it.
- Melt one tablespoon butter in small sauce pan with cracked black pepper.
- Saute for about two minutes.
- Add whiskey to pan.
- Add cream to pan.
- Bring to a low simmer.
- Simmer while cooking your steak.
- Serve on top of your steak.