This stuff is absolutely addictive! I put this on some grilled corn, but I am drooling over other things this would good with melting all over its top. Shrimp, fish, vegetables, I could go on and on, but I am making myself hungry. Do yourself favor and make this!
Lime Avocado Butter
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 ripe avocado, sco0ped and mashed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mash and stir vigorously until well combined.
- Place on a large sheet of plastic wrap in a long shape.
- Roll plastic wrap over butter.
- Twist ends tightly to make a log.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Slice and enjoy!