My lovely wife found this refreshing cocktail I know not where. She was looking for drinks that had her favorite gin in them, Hendricks. But we were having Mexican food. This was a wonderful compromise. I used our favorite blanco tequila, Herradura Silver. This is definitely a refreshing drink to have with spicy food.
- 1 1/2 oz blanco tequila
- 1/2 oz Hendricks gin
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz domaine de canton ginger liqueur
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3 cucumber slices
- Add all the ingredients except one cucumber slice into a shaker.
- Add medium sized ice cubes.
- Shake it like you mean it for a full minute.
- Strain into your favorite margarita glass.
- Garnish with the remaining cucumber slice.