We made this for Easter dinner. Great with cheddar cheese biscuits!
- 1 whole fully cooked bone-in ham
- whole cloves
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 bottle Coca-Cola from Mexico
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern about 1/8-inch deep.
- Place cloves in the middle of each diamond.
- Place the ham in a large roasting pan with a rack, tent it with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes per pound.
- Heat the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and soda in a small saucepan until bubbly.
- Cook until reduced and a bit thicker, about 15 minutes.
- When it is 2 hours befor ham is done, remove the foil and brush the glaze on the ham.
- Place the ham back in the oven uncovered.
- Do this every 20 minutes until ham is done.
- Remove ham from the oven and allow to rest 15 minutes before carving.