I love grilled pork chops, but wanted something different tasting. I decided to make a pesto, but again I wanted something different. Below is a recipe for rosemary walnut pesto. It goes great spread over top of pork chops fresh from the grill. Just spread on top right after removing from pork chops from the grill and let chops rest as the pork warms up the pesto. I served this with rolls and green beans.
Rosemary Walnut Pesto
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, stripped from stem
- a garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Process nuts, rosemary, garlic, and mustard in food processor until smooth.
- Scrape down bowl as needed, about a minute.
- Add olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process again until smooth.