Sometimes you are in a hurry, and grilling is good for that. But….you do not want something boring either. Like plain grilled chicken. So below is a quick and easy marinade that you can do while preparing the rest of dinner. I put this with a salad and sauteed green beans. Dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Hmmm…..sounds like somebody’s cooking show.
Honey Chili Lime Grilled Chicken
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Pat dry chicken breast and place in a shallow dish.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder, and lime zest to both sides of chicken.
- Smear honey on both sides of chicken.
- Squeeze lime over chicken.
- Make sure the lime juice gets under the chicken too.
- Marinate while preparing the rest of the dinner.
- Grill until just done and still juicy.