I love to roast vegetables! Preferably on the grill, but under the broiler will work in a pinch. Now, sugar snap peas are great in stir fries and such and my daughter eats them raw. But I love to roast them in olive oil and a few seasonings. Please feel free to use whatever you like best. Below is a recipe for lemon and thyme.
Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- About half a pound of sugar snap peas, strings and stems removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss peas with olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper until coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Keep on eye on them and don’t let them burn.
- Squeeze half a lemon over top and toss.
- Serve warm.