Oh, you are going to love these. The aroma of roasted nuts when you pull them from the oven is enough to drive you crazy. But when you add the dressing, oh my! At first the smell of the fresh rosemary on the heated nuts might be over powering, but it calms down as they cool. Trust me, these will be addictive.
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup marcona almonds
- 3 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the oven until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and melted butter.
- Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter and serve warm.
- And once you eat these, you will never want to stop.